-
March 11th, 2004, 05:54 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Welcome!
Its good to see we have the same tastes manga ^^. I also luv' CC, YnM, and Love Mode. Not mention I'm Yuki-san's self proclaimed disciple (its just that she doesn't know it, yet [img]tongue.gif[/img] ). And about being a shonen-ai and yaoi fangirl...Well guess what? 99.999999999% of the people here are the same ^^. Isn't that great?
-
March 11th, 2004, 09:10 PM
#2
Inactive Member
*waves* hey hey!!! i love Yami no Matsuei and kaori yuki too...but ofcourse anything yaoi flavoured works for me..^__^* is a shameless fangirl* but i want more yami though..i know ill go kidnap Matsushita-sensei and demand her to finish YnM^__^
-
March 11th, 2004, 10:58 PM
#3
Inactive Member
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! ^_^ oh my gosh!! people replied!! And so soon! I feel so happy! I'm so glad that there are other Yaoi fans out there! *glomps you all...all 99.999999%!* Only me and my best friend find it facinating! Other people look at us like we're mad, but I don't mind, they don't understand the sexyness and indepthness of....*Hides Tzsuki from the excitable Tohma character* .....you know what? I have a really strange thing going on with Muraki...I do not know why but I find him evily attractive.... the japanese anime had me shuddering at his evilness and then drooling for him...aswell as cooing at the adorableness of Tzsuki and Hisoka. I loved the bit where the Japanese Muraki spoke english on the king of swords arc! T_T okay...attracted to molestering evil person...I'm sorry Tzsuki! I know you were my first b-but...
Have anyone else seen the anime to Yami no matsuei? English or Japanese?
*bows to Yuki Kaori's deciple* You have found a good faith. Continue with your worship. I shall follow thee...
I dun think that the angel sanctuary anime really did the manga justice...cos her art is way too pretty to recreate into a cartoon...but it was a fair go at it! Me still enjoyed, but would more likey spend money on createing a collection of the manga.
Um...I have a question. Well 2 actually.
1) Who are people's favorite Yaoi/shonen-ai manga?
2) Um...how do you politely ask Sakura-crisis.net to consider translateing a currently untranslated japanese manga that is oh-so-pretty?
P.s Heehee! I love that Tohma pic! It's so cute!
-
March 11th, 2004, 11:19 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Well YnM was the first series I downloaded from the net. With my old and ubberly slow 56kb connection ^^;
And I understand how you feel about Muraki (gatta? luv that psycho!), Tsuzuki and Hisoka. They?re all sooo cute!?well, except Muraki, he?s creepy and HOT. And I?m seriously considering kidnapping his seiyuu so that he can only speak to me [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
We also agree with the AS matter. I mean, such art can?t be re-created as a cartoon. Its sad, but its true, though they did a decent job. Too bad they cut off so many characters. It would have been nice to see AS as an anime, but if they weren?t going to be loyal to it, I guess it was better they only did that bit of the story.
And about your questions?
1)Oo?*head?s about to explode* too difficult -_-... Pass.
2)You can try by just saying which manga it is (I?m also curious ^^) and waiting for someone to read it and answer you ^^.
-
March 11th, 2004, 11:27 PM
#5
Inactive Member
OH MY GOSH!! I looked on the bishy page and you guys already know the cutest character of the book I was talking about!! AYASE!! You see, I was surfin the next for Yaoi (I know you all do it! ^_~) And I found this most BEAUTIFUL picture of this adorable angel boy and this dark haired man in a suit and I was like :3~ now this art is so pretty it had me like just DREAMING about what the plot was like!! I recently found it on a japanese website and totally forked out for two of the yaoi manga books in the series ( ^_^;; there goes my saveings!) and even though the story sadly was not about an angel boy ;_; and is more like a "plot-what-plot" story from the pics I still kinda would like to know what happens ^_^;; seeming that is kinda cute (though I was a little worried cos the uke looks a little young...not like REALLY young, but like we'll about 13 ish...but he's CUTE so that makes up for it)
It's called No money! And I have books 1 and 2, and will gladely scan it or even send it to someone to scan(if my scanning is that bad ^_^;; ) I sent an email to Sakura a little while back...but she must get so many with so much fans! I think it would be a really nice addition to the website!!
-
March 12th, 2004, 02:46 AM
#6
Inactive Member
First off, Welcome to the board! I'm Carole, the oh-so-sweet and lovable editor ^_~ And don't let some crazy fools named Risu-chan and Crystallyne tell you any different ::shifty eyes::
Oh, and some people say I'm Cain obsessed...but..what do they know XD
As for S-C.net scanlating you're manga, at the moment we only really have one Japanese translator (Risu-chan) and she's the Kaori Yuki translator (i.e. Count Cain, Ludwig, and any other one shot that Yuki-sensei throws out), so her plate is really full... XD
If you had a Chinese version (or if another Japanese translator popped up) then it could most likely be done (with Crisis'/ Sakura's approval), since we seem to have a few Chinese translators. (More than Japanese anyways XD)
And if anyone has any ideas for a new manga project, I'm willing to consider purchasing it if there's enough interest and translator(s) for it.
<font color="#660033" size="1">[ March 11, 2004 10:46 PM: Message edited by: Carole Ann ]</font>
-
March 12th, 2004, 04:53 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Heya! Wow...I've loved this website for so long and I finally figure out how to say that I do! I also would like to say hi to the creators! Well, it's nice to be here and nice to meet fellow fans of these wonderful manga's too! My fav's are Count Cain and Yami no matsuei (I brought the english DVD! Yay!) Love mode is another fav too and chinese love master, I will shout, and that boys next door (heh I'm a shonen-ai/yaoi fan!) but hey, who doesn't love these ones! ^_^ Yuki Kaori should REALLY have more manga's translated in english! I love her style! Angel sanctuary book 1 is out April the first for anyone who lives in england! Well, that's enough for my first post! Heh, I'm really excited so please excuse me.
-
March 12th, 2004, 07:31 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Hey, welcome to the forums. I could probably get to a level where I know enough grammar to translate in like maybe a year or so. Then my Kanji dictionary and my regular kodansha dictionary should do the rest. But that's gonna be a while ;P As for me, I like love mode and the 1 chapter of YnM I've read's been good [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Oh, and here's some fun trivia for ya. I'm the only really active guy (and yes I mean of the male gender) on this board [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-Reikou
-
March 12th, 2004, 10:59 AM
#9
Inactive Member
Wow! ^_^ it's nice to meet you Carol-Cain-lover-person! You edit for this site! O_O and your talking to me!? *Feels totally humbled* COOOL!! Well, unfortunately I only have it in Japanese ;_; but this person...*points to post above* He looks intrested! Welcome boy-yaoi-fan!! ^_^ Thank you so for apply for the job! It does not matter how long it takes! Lol! I have many years, and do not mind waiting at all! As I plan to live forever and look gorgeous like Tzsuki!! Oh...and when I first read that you were the only really "Active" guy on the website, my mind set off alarm bells cos I read it too fast and thought you said "Attractive" and then I thought you might be a Ludwig complex and then I read back and laughed! Sorry, I'm a bit hyper today, do you ever have one of those days when everything goes right? It's usually followed with a day that everything goes wrong, but I'm feeling happy so what the hey? (....post man tried to shove my Saiyuki boxset through the mail slot in the door in this morning...I should be mad...)
Wow, I'm actually really proud of Reikou-kun being a fan! You don't get many boys likeing yaoi ( or do you? Well I haven't met any...infact I dunno many people at all who like Yaoi! I'm so happy everyone here does!)
O_O You...have many...chinese...translators? *Almost wants to cry* You know...I have book 9 of Yami no matsuei in chinese and I just put it up for sale on ebay yesterday...someones already bid!! I'VE BEEN SEARCHING EVERYWHERE FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN SPEAK/READ CHINESE!! Do you think I can scan it in a week and slowly feed it to someone! O_o...I know thats this a bit sudden...but as you can obviously see, I'm a bit of a compuslive manga buyer ^_^;; if I love the series I dun care if it's in another language I just wanna lookie at the pictures! And this books looks really important too...I dun wanna spoil it for anyone...*worries* ....do you think I should just let it go?
Well if anyone thinks I should start getting scanlateing for my life...please leave me a message ;_;
P.S Thank you all for the lovely warm welcomes your all giveing me! I really feel welcomed! I'm sorry I'm pushing all these manga's forward onto you I feel a bit selfish when your all being so nice! ^_^;;
my sister just read my posts and said I have a Tohru complex (Fruba - Fruit baskets) but I'm a bunny! I'm Momiji!
-
March 12th, 2004, 05:09 PM
#10
Inactive Member
*cries a little* w-well...I made a boo boo and poster something twice...and...the site I found no money on only has two chapters and that was last updated august of last year...but, the person who keeps that page seems really upset right now...so I dun wanna ask sakura to translate it cos it might make things worse seeming that the person loves it almost as much as me! ^_^
What do people think of YnM book 9 then?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks